Wednesday 9 May 2012

The starting line

First off, I guess you would like to know what I will be writing about? Well, I'll be writing about anything that pops up in my mind on a daily basis. I won't give you too much information about myself as, personally, I don't think it would interest you at all. I have a wild imagination, a creative soul and I would greatly adore sharing my stories with you. I'm from a busy, seaside town, I'm nearly stepping out of those 'teenage years' and I dream every night. I'll try and update this blog as much as possible, of course I'm dedicated, but I have to learn a decent living with the term called 'work' while trying to balance a healthy social life. I hope you all enjoy my blog posts.

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Looks like you're pretty new to blogging too! Great start chick!

    ReplyDelete